Dentsu suits rocking the 2007 Tokyo Anime Fair promoting such classics as Steamboy, Honey & Clover, and Clifford the Big Red Dog
Here is Dentsu CEO’s list of 10 ways to make the world a happier place. They include driving the other guy crazy (before they do it to you), endorsing conflict, and not bothering with the "little people". Taken from an issue of Cyzo from, what, last year?
1.Work is something you should create, not something that someone else shoud give you
2. Work is about aggressively advancing. Don’t become a receiver.
3. Get involved with major projects. Small projects = small people.
4. You can improve yourself by getting involved with difficult tasks.
5. Don’t stop until you have accomplished your work, even if it kills you.
6. Drive other people crazy. Don’t let it happen to you.
7. Have a long-term plan. That way, you can generate creativity with the right effort and the right amount of hope.
8. Have confidence. If you don’t, your work will lack power, presence, and depth.
9. Use your head 24/7, pay attention, miss nothing, always think. That’s what giving service to someone else means.
10. Don’t be afraid of conflict. Conflict is the mother of advancement. Without aggressiveness, you become a person of regret.